43rd Australasian Combinatorics Conference
December 14-18, 2020, The University of Melbourne, Australia
Registered participants are welcome to present a contributed talk at the conference. Contributed talks will be 25 minutes long, including time for questions. You must register before sending your abstract.
How to submit
- Download the files absSurname.tex and cmsa-abs.sty.
- Replace “Surname” in the filename “absSurname.tex” by the surname of the speaker.
- Enter the speaker’s name, abstract, and other information in the file. The abstract should be between one paragraph and half a page in length.
- Do not edit the file cmsa-abs.sty.
- Check that the file compiles without errors using pdflatex.
- Email the file to email@example.com with subject line “Abstract submission”.
Abstracts should be submitted by 22 November 2020.